Make sure you view the items photos and description carefully before you start to bid. Examine the images closely for any damage, etc. Auction items are sold as is and no returns are excepted. If you have any questions, please email me. I do my best to describe each item carefully, but is your responsibility as the purchaser to examine the photos and description.
When the Auction closes you will receive an email letting you know if you have won any items. Payment has to be made within 3 days of receipt. Failure to make payment in a timely manner will result in the items won being forfeited.
Your account must be paid in full or you will be denied access to bid on future auctions.
If you receive an auction item that has been damaged in transit, please refer to Return Policy.
Postage and Shipping Guidelines
I have been shipping minerals for over 20 years throughout the world, so you can order with confidence.
These are the 4 ways we ship.
- South Africa it is a flat $10 per order.
- Rest of the World is shipped via EMS and is based on weight and location. This is the most secure that provides you with a tracking number.
- Free Shipping will be marked on certain items. Shipped with tracking number.
- Courier Services are quoted on a expensive items to make sure your item gets delivered.
Guarantee: Should you receive any item and you are not satisfied with, or the item is damaged in transit, please take the following steps:
- Please notify us, via e-mail, within 48 hours of receipt of your package
- If an item is damaged in transit, please provide photographs of package and item.
- The item or items must be returned with all labels or documentation received.
- The item or items must be returned in original condition (non-damaged returns only)
- If a domestic shipment, returns must be received by Rocks of Africa within 10 days of the initial receipt of the package
- If a non-U.S. shipment, returns must be received by Rocks of Africa within 25 days of the initial receipt of the package
Your PayPal account or if you paid by bank wire transfer which ever method of payment used initially, will be credited for the full amount immediately upon our receipt of the return package.
Please remember, there are no returns for items won in our auctions.
The contents of this Website are not to be considered as any express or implied warranty or representation of any type or kind whatsoever nor whether the information contained herein is complete or current. All items of Rocks of Africa, including those contained on this Website are sold “As Is”. Price and availability of any items are subject to change at any time.
Rocks of Africa provides two payment options.
- PayPal can be used for payment of items purchased up to $400.
- Bank Wire Transfer can be used for the payment of any items regardless of price.
At RocksOfAfrica.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring a secure visit to our website for our customers and visitors.
We Collect and Use of Personal Data via a secure connection call an SSL certificate. We use your data to keep you updated when new items added to the website or when an auction are scheduled and to update you on your status of your order placed.
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide services to you.
Contact Colin R. Owen if you have any questions about data privacy on or our services, or information/deletion requests email that to firstname.lastname@example.org